Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Character Development

It recently occurred to me that I probably put much more thought into my story characters than most people. I decided to make a series of tutorials that go over all the really minute things I take into account. The first one is done and up on DeviantART - http://eternalnight11.deviantart.com/art/OCD-1-Name-and-Appearance-217508395.

I call these tutorials OCD. It stands for Original Character Development, and it's also sort of a joke because you need to have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder to possibly want to flash out characters as much as I do. Still, I think I make some really realistic characters, and I'm happy about that.

While I'm on the topic of writing, I wrote this really short story a few days ago, and people seem to really like it. That's pretty cool. It's called "Untouchable," and it's centered around the theme "misunderstood." I seem to have taken it in a much different direction than most people have ever seen. http://eternalnight11.deviantart.com/art/Untouchable-217384712

No comments:

Post a Comment