Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Absence

I've been quite busy the past couple weeks. My boyfriend and I were hosting a murder mystery party for a friend. It was to be a going away party, but he may not move. By the time we knew that he might be staying, the plans were well underway, so we went ahead and had the party anyway. It was loads of fun.

I've really been trying to be more active on Deviant Art lately. I entered a contest today. :D Here's my entry: http://eternalnight11.deviantart.com/art/Love-Note-154439942

I feel like I've lost a lot of motivation for many reasons, including depression, fatigue, and a lack of routine. Stress-induced illness hhit me so hard that it knocked me out of high school my junior year. I should be a senior now, but it was either re-enroll the next year and repeat junior year, or get my GED. I probably would have had the same problems the next year, so I dropped out permanently. It was for the best. Leaving school removed a lot of stress, though I still have plenty. I plan on getting my GED very soon, looking into colleges, deciding what I want to do with my life, and moving out of my stressful living situation.

Having structure in my life is what I need the most right now. With structure, there's more urgency to get things done, and thus, motivation to continue. Until I get everything on track, the blog posts may be spotty, but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment