Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Music Project

I'm starting off the new year with a brand new project that will be on-going for quite a long time. For months, I've been thinking of doing a music project. Music has always been very important to me, and I feel like I've sort of gotten away from it a little in the past couple years. Well, lately I've been finding new music and rediscovering a lot of old stuff. Music is my biggest inspiration. Among the People Lost wouldn't have happened (at least not as soon or the same way) if I hadn't heard Five Finger Death Punch's "Bad Company" cover. Point is, I friggin love music.

My project is simple - make art for every song I love.

That sounds like a lot, and that's why this thing is so big. I don't really plan on stopping or calling it complete at any point. I'm making a new Music Project folder at the bottom of my DeviantART gallery, copying the song-inspired art I already have there, and will be adding to it as I make stuff. I'll still sort things into their respective Fractal, Jewelry, Photography, etc folders, but now there will be that nice thing at the bottom to view all my music-inspired art at once.

Also, I'm so behind on everything art related. I need to do some hardcore organization and work recovery so I can get back to doing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment