- I taught myself basic HTML. I needed it for my Neopets profile. XD
- Got into fantasy and sort of turned into a little goth kid. Still a little goth kid at heart, I think.
- I had my first poetry published internationally. I've since had a bunch of poems published.
- I got involved in my first serious relationship. It lasted 11 months, and it was great.
- I started my business.
- I developed arthritis after logging some intense Morrowind time. :( (This may have been earlier, now that I think about it.)
- I tamed a wild Tim. I still have him, but he still chews the furniture sometimes.
- Tons of health problems come on out of nowhere! D:
- Saw my first concert other than a local show. It was Celtic Thunder because tickets were free. :D
- I did my first major craft show, Oddmall, which I've done twice.
- I dropped out of high school (unintentionally) and was able to focus much more on my business.
- I broke my first bone! I was in a really minor fender bender, and the airbag hit a ring I was wearing.
- I went on vacation with Tim and some friends. I'd never been on a trip without family, and also never stayed more than a few hours at a beach. It was wonderful.
- I got my laptop. Best. Thing. Ever. ♥
- I taught myself how to make fractals.
- I learned how to cook. Now I could effectively live on my own and eat really well.
- I sat down and watched my first anime series all the way through. It was Death Note, since I sort of liked it and missed most of it on TV. I mainly watched it to catch up with Tim's TiVo'd episodes, but I turned out really enjoying it. I had never watched any anime until meeting him.
- Somewhere in here is where I actually started hanging out with Tim's friends, I think. He had never really invited me to do anything with them, so it looked to them like I hated them and looked to me like Tim didn't like having friends. The few times we did hang out were sort of awkward. Now we hang out all the time.
- Started drawing digitally with a tablet. I love it.
- I contributed work to 2 video games.
- I tried rice for the first time in my life. I'm not super fond of it.
- I published a novel.
- I had best get a job, or I'm going to move to a place where jobs aren't a luxury.