Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Piece of Art a Day...

...Keeps the creativity coming. I think sometimes motivation is more important - and often more lacking - than inspiration. I've been doing at least one fractal a day since I began. Usually, I end up doing two or three because I get into it. I'm going to try to do at least one art piece a day from now on, whether that is a fractal, a poem, jewelry, or a drawing. After all, I had to draw every day I had art class in school, and the days I didn't quite feel like it didn't yield results that were any less artistic. The hardest part is beginning. I've sat at my computer for an hour before with a blank page, wondering what to write. When I start, though, it takes off, and that hour of trying to start was worth it. By the way, i attatched the fractal I made today. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment