Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Laptop Fund

Ridiculous Project Time!

Alright, so here's the situation. My laptop has had a corrupted hard drive since December. It's about 2.5 years old now, and I was considering getting a new one anyway, so I decided that instead of paying the $80 for a new hard drive, I'd save up for a new laptop. Funds are even shorter than they should be, unfortunately. The one I want will cost me about $1100 if we round up. I have $80. -_-

So here's the plan! I'm going to make massive amounts of small crafts in batches and try to sell them to people. This laptop has been getting worse and worse, and I really can't afford to sit back and watch it eat my files. I'll update here after every batch of crafty things to show my progress. I also take art commissions, if anyone is interested. Pricing depends on a lot, so ask for a quote.

My current laptop will be going to Tim when I get a new one. When he gets money, he'll eventually be replacing its hard drive and probably paying me something for it, if not putting a chunk towards the new one. That depends on when he gets either more than 10 hours a month or a better job. XD

Current Laptop Fund:
$80/100

No comments:

Post a Comment