Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Three Years

Three years ago today, I started dating my boyfriend. It was 7:29 in the morning and we had been talking on AIM all night long about the potential snags we might hit in a relationship. It feels like a lifetime ago. There was a period of almost a month where we broke up but stayed in contact, and we realized we were awful at staying apart. That was this past September, already almost a year ago. Time goes by so damn fast.

I can't say I'm happy we've hit three years. It's been a mess of a relationship, and I wonder often why we're together at all. I also know that he wouldn't leave if I asked him to. It's a weird cycle of pain and anger and happiness, and niether one of us has really tried all that hard to break it.

No comments:

Post a Comment